lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2009

Ray Stevens La rola del pirata rosa! :D:D:D

La rola del pirata Gay :D:D:D:D:D
 Song Lyrics:




The Pirate Song
(Captain)
Avast there mates, yer sailin’ with Long John Black Beard, Peg-Leg, Patch-Eye Hook, scourge of the bounding main. Bloodthirstiest, black-heartiest pirate captain ever sailed the seven seas, ha, ha, ha! What say ye we hoist the Jolly Roger, heel over the yonder Spanish galleon. Lay a few broadsides agin’ her timers, swing over on these here lanyards with our cutlasses in our teeth, cut ‘em to ribbons and split the booty. What say ye to that, me hearties? Heh! Ha, ha, ha, ha!








Twit Chorus:
I want to sing and dance, I want to sing and dance
I want to be a pirate in the Pirates of Penzance
Wear me silver-buckled slippers and me tight shiny pants
I want to sing and dance





Coro de Twit:
Quiero cantar y bailar,quiero cantar y bailar
Quiero ser un pirata de Pirates of Penzance (obra Musical)
Usar mis mallas plateadas y mis pantaloncitos ajustados
Quiero cantar y bailar





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario